(The Best Types of Flooring For Your Pets)
A new-found part of the family is our furry pet. We want to give them the best food, sleeping corner and even comfortable clothes at times. Especially now that they too have a hard time coping in these difficult times, we should consider the needs of our pets. A new-found part of the family is our furry pet. We want to give them the best food, sleeping corner and even comfortable clothes at times. Especially now that they too have a hard time coping in these difficult times, we should consider the needs of our pets.
- Tile Flooring- Tile is still one of the most durable and easy to clean types of flooring. It is sturdy and its appearance never goes out of style. Because of tile flooring’ texture, they provide plenty of traction for your pets when combined with the grout. Tile is a smart, liquid-resistant surface with various design options. The only drawback in having tile flooring is that it easily gets cold and is also hard to sleep on for your pets. The best thing to do is to buy your pets a little bed for them to sleep comfortably.
- Laminate – Laminate flooring remains one of the most powerful flooring types in your home. It can withstand scratches from the paws of your pet and is not easily damaged when spilled by any type of liquid. This is perfect if your pets are fond of hanging around with you when you’re busy around the house. Cheaper than wood, concrete, or most tiles, laminate. If you go with laminate, consider a textured finish that will help your buddies get traction.
- Sealed Concrete – One of the unique features of sealed concrete flooring is that it doesn’t pick up pet fur. It is considered one of the most pet-friendly types of flooring because it is easy to clean and also prevents scratching from your pets. You don’t have to think about its look, as it has a sleek industrial look. In case it quickly gets cold in winter, you just have to place fluffy rugs for your pets to lie on.
- Vinyl – Vinyl flooring is one of the most durable flooring types that is resistant to scratches, dents and moisture from our playful pets around the house. It doesn’t make noise underfoot even though your pets are running and playing the entire day. It is a low-cost, waterproof, scratch-resistant and stain-resistant flooring which is also comfortable underfoot. Both you and your companions will like the vinyl flooring.
- Bamboo – Bamboo is the toughest, most durable, and most pet-friendly of all types of flooring available on the market. It’s considered to be the best dog flooring as it’s strong enough to keep up with your four-legged friends with the syllable that your home gives off. Perhaps significantly, bamboo is easy to clean, and tolerant of moisture, making it one of the best surfaces for dogs and cat.
Installing those flooring types in your home is never too late. The first step is to find a trusted local flooring contractor that can give you the most stylish and most robust flooring you want. Utah Flooring and Design is the leading flooring contractor in Utah that offers a wide range of home design services. Call now and you will be given an excellent estimate for your home all for FREE. You can contact Utah Flooring and Design via phone at (801) 895-2115 or email at email@example.com.