Frequently Asked Questions
- How long have we been in business? Three years, but we have been in the industry for over 15 years.
- Do you have a contractor’s license? Yes, all hard surface installers have contractors licensing.
- Are you insured? Yes, and bonded with 2 million in coverage.
- Which carpet brands do you carry? Shaw, Mohawk, Karastan, Royalty, and many more. We can also get anything you want.
- Which hardwood brands do you carry? Shaw and Cork.
- Can you explain the warranty or guarantee with your flooring materials? Do all materials have a warranty? All flooring materials have a manufactures warranty of at least 10 years. There is also a lifetime warranty for the installation of the carpet.
- How long does it take to order materials? Typically, it will take 7-10 days to order your flooring materials.
- Do you have any financing available? Yes, we finance through Chase, Wells Fargo, and green sky subject to approve credit.
- Which counties do you service? Salt Lake, Utah, Davis, Wasatch, Summit, Morgan, Weber. (Feel free to call us for an estimate if you live outside the area)
- Does the company sub-contract? Yes, all of our contractors are subcontracted. All contractors are insured and under workers comp.
- Is there a charge to bring samples to our home or office? No charge, but we would like the samples returned within 24 hours.
- Will you refinish hardwood? We do sand and finish depending on the condition of the flooring. In most cases, floors can be treated and finished.
Contact Us Now
Utah Flooring & Design Will Help Make Your Home and Business Shine
Utah Flooring & Design is a locally owned and operated business around the Salt Lake, UT area that specializes in providing impeccable flooring for the whole the community.
With over 30 years of combined experience in the flooring industry, we deliver the best results in floor repair, installation, or maintenance; we’re confident we can provide the right solutions for you. Give us a call to learn more about our flooring services in Salt Lake, UT.